GCCC 2007 Nurses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GCCC 2007 Nurses

A PLACE FOR THE GCCC NURSING CLASS OF 2007 TO GATHER AND ENJOY EACH OTHERS COMPANY

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NCLEX

Go down 
+4
norma
Brooke
Wilk
Danelle
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Danelle
Admin
Danelle

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-06-06

NCLEX Empty
PostSubject: NCLEX   NCLEX Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 9:57 pm

So, when is everyone taking it? I took mine last Saturday in Wichita. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://nursesof07.board-directory.net
Wilk

Wilk

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-06-07

NCLEX Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCLEX   NCLEX Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 3:16 pm

Took mine Weds, waiting on results........not feeling too confident.
Back to top Go down
Danelle
Admin
Danelle

NCLEX Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCLEX   NCLEX Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 9:31 pm

No results yet? Tomorrow I am sure they will be on Pearson Vue. I am sure you did great, pulled it out like always! I got my license in the mail today! Such an awesome feeling to know that I can legally sign RN now!! Mary D Barlow RN....such a nice ring to it ha ha
Back to top Go down
Brooke

Brooke

NCLEX Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCLEX   NCLEX Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 11:01 pm

affraid I'm freaking out right now! I take my test this Saturday and like always, I haven't study very much. Oh and Nick, I almost put "Wilk" as my username also. But I though, they might confuse the 2 of us, so decided against it. Well, anyways, wish me luck. I'm gonna need it. study
Back to top Go down
Danelle
Admin
Danelle

NCLEX Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCLEX   NCLEX Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 7:53 am

GOOD LUCK BROOKE!! Where ya taking it at?
Back to top Go down
Wilk

Wilk

NCLEX Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCLEX   NCLEX Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 1:14 pm

Well, I guess I don't have complete ownership of the nickname! You will do great, just found out today that I passed........holy cow I have never been so paranoid about a test result. Good luck to everyone!

Nick
Back to top Go down
norma

norma

Number of posts : 7

NCLEX Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCLEX   NCLEX Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 5:55 pm

sunny Nick Thanks alot for the information I guess I will keep doing the ATI and Nclex test. I guess I am just FREAKing out . I guess so far All are passing the test. I just found out Theresa did not pass. So lets give her all the support we can because this is NOT a competion on who is better and passes but we all want everyone to pass. Im sorry Theresa if I wasn't supposed to say anything but I feel that we all need to know that we are ALL here for everyone and Just keep on studying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
amber

Number of posts : 3

NCLEX Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCLEX   NCLEX Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 9:38 pm

affraid Two more days until I take my test, naturally, I am a little scared. I have done this before, but that was for LPN and they weren't that bad, but this is different. I can't back out, if I do I will never take them. Wish me luck.
Back to top Go down
norma

norma

NCLEX Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCLEX   NCLEX Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 2:04 pm

Razz GOOD LUCK AMBER. LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I HAVENT HAD THE GUTS TO SCHEDULE MINE BUT I GUESS WHAT THEY SAY THE LATER YOU WAIT THE LESS CHANCE 4 PASSING
Back to top Go down
francisca

francisca

Number of posts : 2

NCLEX Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCLEX   NCLEX Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 2:24 pm

The best of luck to everyone taking it this week. I am going to Wichita on Saturday to take mine affraid I want it to be over, but at the same time an worried about it since I HATE taking computer test (let's you know how old I am).

Norma, I thought you scheduled yours in Hays?
Back to top Go down
kmostrom

kmostrom

NCLEX Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCLEX   NCLEX Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 8:19 pm

cat Hey everyone! Congrats to everyone who has passed already! I have mine scheduled for 16th at 2. Please send prayers, I really think I am going to need it. Not doing so hot on the ATI tests!
Back to top Go down
norma

norma

NCLEX Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCLEX   NCLEX Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 9:01 pm

I havent had the guts to schedule but as soon I schedule I let you know the scedule for hays there wasnt one available for the 14.
Back to top Go down
jandrews

Registration date : 2007-06-10

NCLEX Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCLEX   NCLEX Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 11:52 pm

I just wanted to say congrats to those that have passed, good luck to those that have yet to take the nclex, and my heart goes out to those that have not passed. As most of you know, when I took the NCLEX I didn't think it was ever going to end. Finally, shutting off at 212, I was sure I failed. However, I PASSED!! So, those who have yet to take it--don't freak out if you don't get the magic 75 questions. Again, good luck to everyone!!
Back to top Go down
francisca

francisca

NCLEX Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCLEX   NCLEX Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 6:49 pm

Norma, hurry up and decided b/c I didn't see Hays as an option to take it. I was checking to see if I could reschedule mine there, but it won't come up. So I am still set for Wichita on the 16th.
Back to top Go down
amber

NCLEX Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCLEX   NCLEX Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 12:43 am

Today was the longest day of my nursing school career or at least it felt that way. I had all 265 questions. I have never taken that long to take a test. Now is the long and grueling part of this whole ordeal; the waiting. I've made it this far, what is 2 more days. pig
Back to top Go down
amber

NCLEX Empty
PostSubject: I   NCLEX Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 5:45 pm

I am done, @ least for now. It is such a relief to know that I PASSED!!!! Maybe 265 questions wasn't so bad after all. I definitely wouldn't wish that upon anyone else, but it was well worth it. Last night was my first night @ work and although I HATE night shift, I survived. Friday night will be so much better, I will be A RN and not a GN. Kim, thanks for the e-mail. I was shocked that you knew before me, I didn't even think of checking KSBN until today. Hopefully, the rest of the class that still has to take their test does great! Norma, Teri and Jennifer J. all takes their test tomorrow, they will be fine. Francisca and Kim. GOOD LUCK!!!!! I love you all I know that without the encouragement that you all gave me during the last 2 semesters, I know that I would not be able to call lmyseslf a RN Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
norma

norma

NCLEX Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCLEX   NCLEX Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 5:18 pm

cheers [b]I took my boards on the 14 of june I got 75 questions and was nervous because I thought for sure I had failed. Found out Saturday that I Passed. I just want to thank everyone for you support and to those whose have passed congrats. to those who still need to take boards GOOD LUCK AND to those who dont pass If i can help in any way let me know. There is another chance and GOOD LUCK AGAIN. cheers
Back to top Go down
Brooke

Brooke

NCLEX Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCLEX   NCLEX Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 11:20 pm

cheers Haven't been on here for awhile...been really busy with work. I took my test on Sat. June 9th...had 75 questions and passed. I have been working a lot. Worked 7 out of 8 days...today was suppose to be my second day off but got called in for an OB. That was great. Learning lots already, even in my small lil town of Johnson. Good luck to those who hasn't taken it and great job for those who have and have passed, and don't give up to those who may not have passed. You can do, just try try again! Love, and Peace Out! L8R! Brooklyn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NCLEX Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCLEX   NCLEX Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NCLEX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GCCC 2007 Nurses :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-
Jump to: