GCCC 2007 Nurses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GCCC 2007 Nurses

A PLACE FOR THE GCCC NURSING CLASS OF 2007 TO GATHER AND ENJOY EACH OTHERS COMPANY

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NClex

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
norma

norma

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-06-07

NClex Empty
PostSubject: NClex   NClex Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 6:14 pm

[b] Evil or Very Mad To all who have taken NClex any suggestions on what to study I have taken all Ati seem to have memorized answers which doesnt help. Did Ati help. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Danelle
Admin
Danelle

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-06-06

NClex Empty
PostSubject: Re: NClex   NClex Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 6:51 pm

Well, I think signing up to take it may be a good starting point Razz Anyhow you have my advice on what I did! GOOD LUCK when you do decide to take it!
Back to top Go down
https://nursesof07.board-directory.net
Wilk

Wilk

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-06-07

NClex Empty
PostSubject: Re: NClex   NClex Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 1:29 pm

Norma, I did the same thing. I studied all of the ATI questions until I could answer the questions by just looking at the answers. I also used the Saunders book and did the pratice tests for each chapter as well as the comprehensive test in the back. I have two of the Saunders books if anyone would like one. Just take practice test after practice test so that you are in the "test" mode. Take a deep breath before you sit down, relax, take your time and be confident in your answers! Best of luck, keep us posted!

Nick
Back to top Go down
jandrews

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-10

NClex Empty
PostSubject: Re: NClex   NClex Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 11:58 pm

Take a Xanax before you test--as long as you know how it will affect you. I wish I would've. Maybe my test wouldn't have been so freakin long then. Seriously, doing the ATI and repetitive NCLEX prep tests, then if there is a procedure/drug/disease process you don't know, look it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NClex Empty
PostSubject: Re: NClex   NClex Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NClex
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GCCC 2007 Nurses :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-
Jump to: