GCCC 2007 Nurses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GCCC 2007 Nurses

A PLACE FOR THE GCCC NURSING CLASS OF 2007 TO GATHER AND ENJOY EACH OTHERS COMPANY

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A little humor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danelle
Admin
Danelle

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-06-06

A little humor Empty
PostSubject: A little humor   A little humor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 9:22 pm

So my CPR expires tomorrow. I did not realize this until after EMS had already had their monthly thing so I call Kat cause we took the class together last time. She tells me they are having one at the college that Jackie is teaching. Well first off, I get there today and out all time favorte instructor is there. She expired in 2006 (HOW THE HELL DOES THAT HAPPEN?!? and she still do clinicals?!?) Anyhow Jackie made it an open book, open each other, if you have a question ask me test. Mary was getting answers wrong left and right. Hmmmmm, makes me wonder how the heck she came up with those tests but it makes sense why her answer to any challenge to any questions was "Use your critical thinking skills" Jackie actually asked her if she had test anxiety LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
https://nursesof07.board-directory.net

A little humor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GCCC 2007 Nurses :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-
Jump to: